Session Nine: Implementing logistical infrastructure projects: Fundamentals for success
Session Focus: To commercialize oil and gas opportunities in Africa, companies are increasingly engaging in multibillion-dollar technically and operationally demanding megaprojects. These projects have to consider the current infrastructure constraints and the need to overcome the short and medium term logistical challenges to create a successful supply chain.
- Implementation of Economic Free zones: Success stories
- Upgrading the ports, railway infrastructure: Options and update
- Cross border projects
- Marco Caccavale, Chief Executive Officer – Oil and Gas Sub Saharan Africa, GE
- Akintoye Akinpelu, Head, Business Development, Orlean Invest Group
- Dr Amy Jadesimi, Managing Director, The Lagos Deep Offshore Logistics Base (LADOL)