Session Seven: Upstream & downstream sector updates And value addition through local content
Session Focus: Industry players will focus on Africa’s growing upstream activities and how this is increasing the need to focus on the diversification into downstream development.
They will also consider how local capacity can participate in the upstream and downstream value chain.
- Downstream sector: Reforms and opportunities
- Africa’s evolving downstream petroleum sector
- Service providers: Options to encourage local partnerships
- SME Development: The role of the government to stimulate support capacity
- Daziba Patrick Obah, Acting Executive Secretary, Nigerian Content Management Development Board
- Claire Lawrie, Senior Representative, EY
- Alfred Okoigun, Group Managing Director, Arco Group