Session Six: CSR & Environmental issues in Africa’s Oil & Gas: Various stake holder perspectives
Session Focus: Can genuine corporate social responsibility and stakeholder engagement initiatives succeed in changing the current perspectives and perceptions? How can social and environmental issues impact business activities?
- Socially responsible corporate: Building sustained relationships with key stakeholders
- Environmental protection: Issuing and implementing safe guard procedures against environmental damages
- Disaster management policies: Updates on national plans
- Ken Etete, Group Chief Executive Officer, Century Group
- Angelo Madera, Vice President for Sustainability in Sub-Saharan Region, ENI
- Dr Chioma Nwachuku, General Manager Corporate Affairs and New Business Development, Seplat Petroleum Development Company